Our Board is made up of voluntary community members elected by the Membership.
How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
- The Member households elect a Board of Directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks, and manages the day-to-day operations of the Corporation.
- The Board of Directors consists of five to seven Members who are in good standing with the Corporation.
- The Board meets monthly in the Community Room, and all residents are encouraged to attend.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting each December.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the Board.
- Board members serve for a term of one year. No Director may serve for more than six consecutive one-year terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!